Suitability of four palm species for the development of the invasive pest Brontispa longissima (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in the field
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 265–268, April 2014
How to Cite
Takano, S.-i., Takasu, K., Fushimi, T., Ichiki, R. T. and Nakamura, S. (2014), Suitability of four palm species for the development of the invasive pest Brontispa longissima (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in the field. Entomological Science, 17: 265–268. doi: 10.1111/ens.12048
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- JIRCAS project (Development of Biological Control Against Invasive Insect Pests on Coconut Trees)
- Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research (A). Grant Number: 21255008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!