Change in take-off elevation angle after limb autotomy mitigates the reduction in jumping distance in rice grasshoppers Oxya yezoensis
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 181–190, April 2014
How to Cite
Tsurui, K., Narita, S., Iwatani, Y. and Honma, A. (2014), Change in take-off elevation angle after limb autotomy mitigates the reduction in jumping distance in rice grasshoppers Oxya yezoensis. Entomological Science, 17: 181–190. doi: 10.1111/ens.12054
- Issue online: 6 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23770014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!