Effects of forest degradation on butterfly communities in the Gwangneung Forest
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 293–301, July 2014
How to Cite
Lee, C. M., Kwon, T.-S., Kim, S.-S., Sohn, J.-D. and Lee, B.-W. (2014), Effects of forest degradation on butterfly communities in the Gwangneung Forest. Entomological Science, 17: 293–301. doi: 10.1111/ens.12062
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Research project of Korea Forest Research Institute. Grant Number: FE 0100-2004-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!