First discovery of Stephanus Jurine (Hymenoptera: Stephanidae) in Japan, with description of a new species from Anijima Island of Ogasawara Islands
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 330–335, July 2014
How to Cite
Watanabe, K. and van Achterberg, C. (2014), First discovery of Stephanus Jurine (Hymenoptera: Stephanidae) in Japan, with description of a new species from Anijima Island of Ogasawara Islands. Entomological Science, 17: 330–335. doi: 10.1111/ens.12065
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!