First record of the drumming signals of stoneflies Capnopsis Morton, 1896 and Protonemura Kempny, 1898 genera (Plecoptera, Capniidae and Nemouridae)
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 302–308, July 2014
How to Cite
Tierno de Figueroa, J. M., Luzón-Ortega, J. M. and López-Rodríguez, M. J. (2014), First record of the drumming signals of stoneflies Capnopsis Morton, 1896 and Protonemura Kempny, 1898 genera (Plecoptera, Capniidae and Nemouridae). Entomological Science, 17: 302–308. doi: 10.1111/ens.12067
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!