Sexual dimorphism and intraspecific variation in wing size and shape of Tongeia fischeri (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae)
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 342–353, July 2014
How to Cite
Jeratthitikul, E., Yago, M. and Hikida, T. (2014), Sexual dimorphism and intraspecific variation in wing size and shape of Tongeia fischeri (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae). Entomological Science, 17: 342–353. doi: 10.1111/ens.12068
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- MEXT, Japan
- a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C). Grant Number: 23570111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!