Biodiversity of Cetoniinae beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in introduced and native habitats in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
How to Cite
Puker, A., Ad'Vincula, H. L., Korasaki, V., Ferreira, F. N. F. and Orozco, J. (2014), Biodiversity of Cetoniinae beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in introduced and native habitats in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest. Entomological Science. doi: 10.1111/ens.12069
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq, Brazil). Grant Number: 140989/2011-0
- Graduate Program in Entomology of the Federal University of Viçosa
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!