Biodiversity of Cetoniinae beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in introduced and native habitats in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 309–315, July 2014
How to Cite
Puker, A., Ad'Vincula, H. L., Korasaki, V., Ferreira, F. N. F. and Orozco, J. (2014), Biodiversity of Cetoniinae beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in introduced and native habitats in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest. Entomological Science, 17: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/ens.12069
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq, Brazil). Grant Number: 140989/2011-0
- Graduate Program in Entomology of the Federal University of Viçosa
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brazil)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!