Biodiversity of Cetoniinae beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in introduced and native habitats in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 309–315, July 2014
How to Cite
Puker, A., Ad'Vincula, H. L., Korasaki, V., Ferreira, F. N. F. and Orozco, J. (2014), Biodiversity of Cetoniinae beetles (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in introduced and native habitats in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest. Entomological Science, 17: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/ens.12069
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq, Brazil). Grant Number: 140989/2011-0
- Graduate Program in Entomology of the Federal University of Viçosa
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES, Brazil)
Appendix S1 Key for identification of the species of Cetoniinae (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) from Rio Novo, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.