Silkworm strains that can be clearly destined towards either embryonic diapause or direct development by adjusting a single ambient parameter during the preceding generation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 396–399, October 2014
How to Cite
Egi, Y., Akitomo, S., Fujii, T., Banno, Y. and Sakamoto, K. (2014), Silkworm strains that can be clearly destined towards either embryonic diapause or direct development by adjusting a single ambient parameter during the preceding generation. Entomological Science, 17: 396–399. doi: 10.1111/ens.12073
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!