These authors contributed equally to this work.
New approach for evaluating habitat stability using scarce records for both historical and contemporary specimens: a case study using Carabidae specimen records
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 425–431, October 2014
How to Cite
Osawa, T., Watanabe, K., Ikeda, H. and Yamamoto, S. (2014), New approach for evaluating habitat stability using scarce records for both historical and contemporary specimens: a case study using Carabidae specimen records. Entomological Science, 17: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/ens.12075
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 24710038
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S9) of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!