These authors contributed equally to this work.
New approach for evaluating habitat stability using scarce records for both historical and contemporary specimens: a case study using Carabidae specimen records
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 425–431, October 2014
How to Cite
Osawa, T., Watanabe, K., Ikeda, H. and Yamamoto, S. (2014), New approach for evaluating habitat stability using scarce records for both historical and contemporary specimens: a case study using Carabidae specimen records. Entomological Science, 17: 425–431. doi: 10.1111/ens.12075
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 24710038
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund (S9) of the Ministry of the Environment, Japan
Table S1 Detailed web links to each species information.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.