The adult body size variation of Dryas iulia (Lepidoptera, Nymphalidae, Heliconiinae) in different populations is more influenced by temperature variation than by host-plant availability during the seasons
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 376–387, October 2014
How to Cite
Mega, N. O. (2014), The adult body size variation of Dryas iulia (Lepidoptera, Nymphalidae, Heliconiinae) in different populations is more influenced by temperature variation than by host-plant availability during the seasons. Entomological Science, 17: 376–387. doi: 10.1111/ens.12077
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq)
- Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel. Grant Number: n°23038.8306/2010-62
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!