Innate attractant for long-tongued bumblebee, Bombus diversus diversus in floral scent of bumblebee-pollinated epiparasitic plant, Monotropastrum humile (Ericaceae)
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
How to Cite
Kubo, R. and Ono, M. (2014), Innate attractant for long-tongued bumblebee, Bombus diversus diversus in floral scent of bumblebee-pollinated epiparasitic plant, Monotropastrum humile (Ericaceae). Entomological Science. doi: 10.1111/ens.12078
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2013
- Scientific Research (B) of JSPS. Grant Number: 17380038
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: S0901017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!