Host-plant use by two Orthomeria (Phasmida: Aschiphasmatini) species feeding on Macaranga myrmecophytes
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 113–122, January 2015
How to Cite
Shimizu-kaya, U. and Itioka, T. (2015), Host-plant use by two Orthomeria (Phasmida: Aschiphasmatini) species feeding on Macaranga myrmecophytes. Entomological Science, 18: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/ens.12093
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 21255004
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, Japan. Grant Number: D-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!