These authors contributed equally to this study.
Accumulation of inactive p53 protein in oral squamous cell carcinoma: stabilization by protein interaction
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 21–28, February 2013
How to Cite
Accumulation of inactive p53 protein in oral squamous cell carcinoma: stabilization by protein interaction. Eur J Oral Sci 2013; 121: 21–28. © 2012 Eur J Oral Sci, , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
- Government of Kerala
- Government of Kerala. GF
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Table S1: Number of samples included in each experiment.
Table S2: Relation between p53 polymorphism and p53 protein expression pattern in oral carcinoma.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.