Changes over time in adult dental fear and correlation to depression and anxiety: a cohort study of pregnant mothers and fathers
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
© 2013 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Special Issue: Exploring Dental Fear: Dentistry Meets the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 121, Issue 3pt2, pages 264–269, June 2013
How to Cite
Changes over time in adult dental fear and correlation to depression and anxiety: a cohort study of pregnant mothers and fathers. Eur J Oral Sci 2013;121:264–269. © 2013Eur J Oral Sci, , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.