These authors contributed equally to this work.
Chlorhexidine release from orthodontic adhesives after topical chlorhexidine treatment
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
© 2013 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 121, Issue 3pt1, pages 211–217, June 2013
How to Cite
Chlorhexidine release from orthodontic adhesives after topical chlorhexidine treatment. Eur J Oral Sci 2013; 121: 211–217. © 2013 Eur J Oral Sci, , , .
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project. Grant Number: A091074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.