Dental coping strategies, general anxiety, and depression among adult patients with dental anxiety but with different dental-attendance patterns
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Special Issue: Exploring Dental Fear: Dentistry Meets the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 121, Issue 3pt2, pages 270–276, June 2013
How to Cite
Dental coping strategies, general anxiety, and depression among adult patients with dental anxiety but with different dental-attendance patterns. Eur J Oral Sci 2013; 121: 270–276. © 2013 Eur J Oral Sci, , .
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Research and Development Council
- Göteborg Dental Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!