Novel RUNX2 frameshift mutations in Chinese patients with cleidocranial dysplasia
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 121, Issue 3pt1, pages 142–147, June 2013
How to Cite
Novel RUNX2 frameshift mutations in Chinese patients with cleidocranial dysplasia. Eur J Oral Sci 2013; 121: 142–147. © 2013 Eur J Oral Sci, , , , , .
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Pre-National Basic Research Program of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.