Porphyromonas gingivalis biofilms persist after chlorhexidine treatment
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 121, Issue 3pt1, pages 162–168, June 2013
How to Cite
Porphyromonas gingivalis biofilms persist after chlorhexidine treatment. Eur J Oral Sci 2013; 121: 162–168. © 2013 Eur J Oral Sci, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Grant-in-Aid. Grant Numbers: 23792171, 24390424, 24390425
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.