These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Chemokine CCL2 up-regulated in the medullary dorsal horn astrocytes contributes to nocifensive behaviors induced by experimental tooth movement
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 27–35, February 2014
How to Cite
Chemokine CCL2 up-regulated in the medullary dorsal horn astrocytes contributes to nocifensive behaviors induced by experimental tooth movement. Eur J Oral Sci 2014; 122: 27–35. © 2013 Eur J Oral Sci, , , , .
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 81000451
- Shanghai Health Bureau Youth Project. Grant Number: 2010y142
- Outstanding Young Teacher Project of the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 2010
Fig. S1 CCL2 expression in MDH and nociceptive behaviors did in sham control rats following ETM.
Fig. S2 Evaluation of effective CCR2 antagonist doses for behavioral testing.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.