Sealant retention is better assessed through colour photographs than through the replica and the visual examination methods
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 Eur J Oral Sci
European Journal of Oral Sciences
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 279–285, August 2014
How to Cite
Sealant retention is better assessed through colour photographs than through the replica and the visual examination methods. Eur J Oral Sci 2014; 122: 279–285. © 2014 Eur J Oral Sci, , , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology, China. Grant Number: 2007BA128B00
- Netherlands Academy of Science. Grant Number: 08CDP011
- Radboud University Nijmegen. Grant Number: R0000463
- 3M ESPE, Beijing, China
- First Scientific Dental, Elmshorn, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.