Siblings with refractory occipital epilepsy showing localized network activity on EEG-fMRI
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2012 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages e28–e32, February 2013
How to Cite
Carney, P. W., Harvey, A. S., Berkovic, S. F., Jackson, G. D. and Scheffer, I. E. (2013), Siblings with refractory occipital epilepsy showing localized network activity on EEG-fMRI. Epilepsia, 54: e28–e32. doi: 10.1111/epi.12076
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Pfizer Neuroscience Research
- Dowd Foundation Scholarship
- State Government of Victoria
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.