Full-Length Original Research
Visual field defects after radiosurgery for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1376–1380, August 2013
How to Cite
Hensley-Judge, H., Quigg, M., Barbaro, N. M., Newman, S. A., Ward, M. M., Chang, E. F., Broshek, D. K., Lamborn, K. R., Laxer, K. D., Garcia, P., Heck, C. N., Kondziolka, D., Beach, R., Salanova, V. and Goodman, R. (2013), Visual field defects after radiosurgery for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsia, 54: 1376–1380. doi: 10.1111/epi.12215
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- NINDS, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01 NS39280-03
- Elekta AB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.