Full-Length Original Research
Electroencephalography monitoring in critically ill children: Current practice and implications for future study design
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1419–1427, August 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez, S. M., Arndt, D. H., Carpenter, J. L., Chapman, K. E., Cornett, K. M., Dlugos, D. J., Gallentine, W. B., Giza, C. C., Goldstein, J. L., Hahn, C. D., Lerner, J. T., Loddenkemper, T., Matsumoto, J. H., McBain, K., Nash, K. B., Payne, E., Sánchez Fernández, I., Shults, J., Williams, K., Yang, A. and Abend, N. S. (2013), Electroencephalography monitoring in critically ill children: Current practice and implications for future study design. Epilepsia, 54: 1419–1427. doi: 10.1111/epi.12261
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23NS076550, 1R01NS053998, 2U01NS045911, 1R01LM011124, U01NS077276
- Child Neurology Foundation/Winokur Family Foundation
- National Institutes of Health/NINDS
- Career Development Fellowship Award from Harvard Medical School and Boston Children's Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Payer Provider Quality Initiative
- The Epilepsy Foundation of America. Grant Numbers: EF-213583, EF-213882
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology
- Epilepsy Therapy Project
- Pediatric Epilepsy Research Foundation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: 1R01NS053998, 2U01NS045911, 1R01LM011124, U01NS077276, EF-213583, EF-213882
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Department of Pediatrics. Grant Numbers: 1R01NS053998, 2U01NS045911, 1R01LM011124, U01NS077276, EF-213583, EF-213882
- SickKids Foundation
- PSI Foundation
- Alberta Innovates Health Solutions and the Canadian League Against Epilepsy
- Fundación Alfonso Martín Escudero. Grant Numbers: 1R01NS053998, 2U01NS045911, 1R01LM011124, U01NS077276, EF-213583, EF-213882
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01NS053998, 2U01NS045911, 1R01LM011124, U01NS077276
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- SickKids Foundation, and the PSI Foundation
- University of California
- Thrasher Research Foundation
- Today's and Tomorrow's Children Fund. Grant Numbers: EF-213583, EF-213882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.