Status Epilepticus 2013
The neurophysiologic types of nonconvulsive status epilepticus: EEG patterns of different phenotypes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Special Issue: Current advances and future directions in status epilepticus: The proceedings of the fourth London-Innsbruck-Colloquium on Status Epilepticus Salzburg, Austria—April 4–6, 2013
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s6, pages 23–27, September 2013
How to Cite
Sutter, R. and Kaplan, P. W. (2013), The neurophysiologic types of nonconvulsive status epilepticus: EEG patterns of different phenotypes. Epilepsia, 54: 23–27. doi: 10.1111/epi.12269
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!