Status Epilepticus 2013
What can we learn from status epilepticus registries?
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Special Issue: Current advances and future directions in status epilepticus: The proceedings of the fourth London-Innsbruck-Colloquium on Status Epilepticus Salzburg, Austria—April 4–6, 2013
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s6, pages 72–73, September 2013
How to Cite
Ferlisi, M. and Hocker, S. (2013), What can we learn from status epilepticus registries?. Epilepsia, 54: 72–73. doi: 10.1111/epi.12283
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.