These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Interictal interleukin-17A levels are elevated and correlate with seizure severity of epilepsy patients
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages e142–e145, September 2013
How to Cite
Mao, L.-Y., Ding, J., Peng, W.-F., Ma, Y., Zhang, Y.-H., Fan, W. and Wang, X. (2013), Interictal interleukin-17A levels are elevated and correlate with seizure severity of epilepsy patients. Epilepsia, 54: e142–e145. doi: 10.1111/epi.12337
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 10JC1402800, 13DJ1400301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81200999, 31271188
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100071110059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.