These two authors contributed equally to the final manuscript.
Full-Length Original Research
Subclinical early posttraumatic seizures detected by continuous EEG monitoring in a consecutive pediatric cohort
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 1780–1788, October 2013
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 54(10):1780–1788, 2013
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Thrasher Research Foundation. Grant Number: NS 058489
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: K23 NS051637, P20 NS080199, U01 NS082320, R34 MH089299, R01 NS082649
- Brain Injury Research Center
- Specialized Programs of Translational Research in Acute Stroke (SPOTRIAS) Network
- UCB Pharma
- Lundbeck Pharma
- National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS. Grant Number: NS051710
- Department of Defense CDMRP
- Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE)
- American Epilepsy Society. Grant Numbers: NS 058489, K23 NS051637, P20 NS080199, U01 NS082320, R34 MH089299, R01 NS082649, NS051710
- National Epifellows Foundation. Grant Numbers: NS 058489, K23 NS051637, P20 NS080199, U01 NS082320, R34 MH089299, R01 NS082649, NS051710
- Colorado Center for Drug Discovery. Grant Number: NS051710
- and Upsher-Smith. Grant Numbers: NS 058489, K23 NS051637, P20 NS080199, U01 NS082320, R34 MH089299, R01 NS082649
- Child Neurology Foundation/Winokur Family Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation of America
- Today's and Tomorrow's Children Fund
- UCLA Brain Injury Research Center. Grant Number: NS 058489
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance, Today's and Tomorrow's Children Fund,
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Department of Defense/Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.