JJL, SNR, and PMK contributed equally to this manuscript.
Full-Length Original Research
AMPA Receptor antagonist NBQX attenuates later-life epileptic seizures and autistic-like social deficits following neonatal seizures
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1922–1932, November 2013
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 54(11):1922–1932, 2013
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS 031718, DP1 OD003347, F32 NS068161
- Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Research Center. Grant Number: P30 HD18655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.