Full-Length Original Research
Automated hippocampal segmentation in patients with epilepsy: Available free online
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 The Authors. Epilepsia published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International League Against Epilepsy.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 2166–2173, December 2013
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 54(12):2166–2173, 2013
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Clinical Research Training Fellowship from the Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0802012
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/H046410/1
- Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre Strategic Investment Award. Grant Number: 168
- National Institute for Health Research University College London Hospitals Biomedical Research Centre
|epi12408-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||413K||Figure S1. Manual and automated hippocampal volumes on 1.5T scans.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.