Pathophysiology of epileptic encephalopathies
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Special Issue: Epileptic Encephalopathies: Proceedings of the International Sicilian Workshop, Sciacca, April 29–30, 2012
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s8, pages 6–13, November 2013
How to Cite
Lado, F. A., Rubboli, G., Capovilla, P., Avanzini, G. and Moshé, S. L. (2013), Pathophysiology of epileptic encephalopathies. Epilepsia, 54: 6–13. doi: 10.1111/epi.12417
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: RO1-NS-20253, UO1-NS045911, RO1-NS043209, R21-NS-78333
- Department of Defense: CURE: The Heffer Family Medical Foundation
- Segal Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.