Do seizures and epileptic activity worsen epilepsy and deteriorate cognitive function?
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Special Issue: Epileptic Encephalopathies: Proceedings of the International Sicilian Workshop, Sciacca, April 29–30, 2012
Volume 54, Issue Supplement s8, pages 14–21, November 2013
How to Cite
Avanzini, G., Depaulis, A., Tassinari, A. and de Curtis, M. (2013), Do seizures and epileptic activity worsen epilepsy and deteriorate cognitive function?. Epilepsia, 54: 14–21. doi: 10.1111/epi.12418
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.