Both authors are joint last authors.
Full-Length Original Research
Hippocampal volume loss following childhood convulsive status epilepticus is not limited to prolonged febrile seizures
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 2108–2115, December 2013
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 54(12):2108–2115, 2013
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 060214/HC/RL/MW/kj
- Department of Health's National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centres
- GOSH Children's Charity
|epi12426-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||20K||Table S1. Details of children showing hippocampal volume loss following status epilepticus.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.