Formerly University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany.
Full-Length Original Research
Adjunctive brivaracetam in adults with uncontrolled focal epilepsy: Results from a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2015 The Authors. Epilepsia published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International League Against Epilepsy.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(1):47–56, 2014
The copyright line for this article was changed on May 4, 2015 after original online publication.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- UCB Pharma
This article has been cited by:
- 1Brivaracetam for the treatment of epilepsy, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2016, 17, 2, 283, , , ,
- 3Do traditional anti-seizure drugs have a future? A review of potential anti-seizure drugs in clinical development, Pharmacological Research, 2016, 104, 38, ,
- 5Adjunctive brivaracetam for patients with refractory partial seizures: A meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials, Epilepsy Research, 2015, 114, 59, , ,
- 6An open-label, prospective, exploratory study of patients with epilepsy switching from levetiracetam to brivaracetam, Epilepsy & Behavior, 2015, 52, 165, , , , , ,
- 7Brivaracetam and carbamazepine interaction in healthy subjects and in vitro, Epilepsy Research, 2015, 113, 19, , , ,
- 10Perspectives on treatment options for mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with hippocampal sclerosis, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2015, 16, 15, 2355, , , , , , ,
- 11Progress report on new antiepileptic drugs: A summary of the Twelfth Eilat Conference (EILAT XII), Epilepsy Research, 2015, 111, 85, , , , , ,
- 12The efficacy and safety of brivaracetam at different doses for partial-onset epilepsy: a meta-analysis of placebo-controlled studies, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2015, 16, 12, 1755, , , ,
- 13The Epilepsy Foundation's 4th Biennial Epilepsy Pipeline Update Conference, Epilepsy & Behavior, 2015, 46, 34, , , ,
- 14A worldwide yearly survey of new data in adverse drug reactions, 2015,, , ,
- 15Brivaracetam for the treatment of epilepsy in adults, Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 2014, 14, 4, 361,
- 16Brivaracetam Single and Multiple Rising Oral Dose Study in Healthy Japanese Participants: Influence of CYP2C19 Genotype, Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, 2014, 29, 5, 394, , , , ,
- 17Brivaracetam, a Novel Antiepileptic Drug: Is it Effective and Safe? Results from One Phase III Randomized Trial, Epilepsy Currents, 2014, 14, 4, 196,
- 18Carbamazepine, Reactions Weekly, 2014, 1512, 1, 14
- 20NEWS FROM THE AMERICAN EPILEPSY SOCIETY ANNUAL MEETING, Neurology Today, 2014, 14, 24, 12,