Full-Length Original Research
Stereoselective anticonvulsant and pharmacokinetic analysis of valnoctamide, a CNS-active derivative of valproic acid with low teratogenic potential
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2013 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 353–361, February 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(2):353–361, 2014
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Israel Ministry of Defense, Medical Branch. Grant Numbers: #039-4489, #039-4576
- Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC) Protection Division
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: Y1-O6-9613-01
- USAMRICD. Grant Number: A120-B.P2009-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.