Full-Length Original Research
Assessing the validity of using administrative data to identify patients with epilepsy
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2014 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 335–343, February 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(2):335–343, 2014
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC)
Figure S1. Epilepsy abstraction page.
Figure S2. List of ICD9 and ICD10 codes for epilepsy.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.