These authors contributed equally to this work.
Is focal cortical dysplasia sporadic? Family evidence for genetic susceptibility
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2014 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages e22–e26, March 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(3):e22–e26, 2014
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
|epi12533-sup-0001-FigS1.tiff||TIFF image||11508K||Figure S1. Selected brain MRI and neuropathology images of families 2, 3, 4, and 5.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.