Full-Length Original Research
Two-year seizure reduction in adults with medically intractable partial onset epilepsy treated with responsive neurostimulation: Final results of the RNS System Pivotal trial
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Epilepsia published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International League Against Epilepsy.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 432–441, March 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(3):432–441, 2014
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- 2IOM (Institute of Medicine) Epilepsy Across the Spectrum: Promoting Health and Understanding. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2012.
- 22Practice parameter: temporal lobe and localized neocortical resections for epilepsy: report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology, in association with the American Epilepsy Society and the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. Neurology 2003;60:538–547., , , et al.
- 26Perampanel, a selective, noncompetitive alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid receptor antagonist, as adjunctive therapy for refractory partial-onset seizures: interim results from phase III, extension study 307. Epilepsia 2013;54:126–134., , , et al.
- 29U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Keppra NDA 21-035. Center for Devices and Radiological Health, FDA. Available at: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/1999/21035lbl.pdf. Accessed June 14, 2013.
- 32Efficacy and tolerability of the new antiepileptic drugs II: treatment of refractory epilepsy: report of the Therapeutics and Technology Assessment Subcommittee and Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society. Neurology 2004;62:1261–1273., , , et al.