Full-Length Original Research
Developmental brain abnormalities in tuberous sclerosis complex: A comparative tissue analysis of cortical tubers and perituberal cortex
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2014 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 539–550, April 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(4):539–550, 2014
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- FACES (Finding a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures)
- James Shaw Foundation
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- University of Maryland, Baltimore. Grant Number: HHSN275200 900011C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.