OV-1004 Study Investigators are in Appendix 1.
Full-Length Original Research
Stable dosages of clobazam for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome are associated with sustained drop-seizure and total-seizure improvements over 3 years
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Epilepsia published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of International League Against Epilepsy.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 558–567, April 2014
How to Cite
Conry, J. A., Ng, Y.-T., Kernitsky, L., Mitchell, W. G., Veidemanis, R., Drummond, R., Isojarvi, J., Lee, D., Paolicchi, J. M. and The OV-1004 Study Investigators (2014), Stable dosages of clobazam for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome are associated with sustained drop-seizure and total-seizure improvements over 3 years. Epilepsia, 55: 558–567. doi: 10.1111/epi.12561
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- 6Infantile spasms and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome. J Child Neurol 2002;17(Suppl. 2):2S9–2S22..
- 7All children who experience epileptic falls do not necessarily have Lennox-Gastaut syndrome … but many do. Epileptic Disord 2011;13(Suppl. 1):S3–S13., .