Critical Review and Invited Commentary
WONOEP appraisal: New genetic approaches to study epilepsy
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc. © 2014 International League Against Epilepsy
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 1170–1186, August 2014
How to Cite
Epilepsia, 55(8):1170–1186, 2014
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Canadian Institutes for Health research. Grant Number: CIHR 259491
- the Fond de recherche en santé du Québec. Grant Number: FRQS 24445
- the Scottish Rite Foundation
- the Savoy Foundation in Epilepsy
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Numbers: R01NS045207, R01NS058802
- Epitarget, EuroEpinomics and DFG
- the Else Kröner-Fresenius and German Israeli Foundations
- the European Community. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-2011-IAPP
- Italian Ministry for the University and Research. Grant Number: PRIN 2010-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.