Efficacy evaluation of plant protection products Evaluation biologique des produits phytosanitaires
Dose expression for plant protection products
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 409–415, December 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Dose expression for plant protection products. EPPO Bulletin, 42: 409–415. doi: 10.1111/epp.12000
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Chemicals Regulation Directorate (2006) Efficacy Guideline 403: provision of information on tree canopy size in efficacy and residue trials in apple orchards. CRD, York (GB).
- Regulation (EC) (2009) No 1107/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 October 2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market and repealing Council Directive 79/117/EEC and 91/414/EEC. Official Journal of the European Union L 309, 1–50.
- 2001) Registration of plant protection products in EPPO countries: current status and possible approaches to harmonization. Bulletin OEPP/EPPO Bulletin 31, 143–152. , , , , , & (
- 2012) Leaf wall area and leaf area in cucumber, eggplant, sweet pepper and tomato grown in greenhouses in Switzerland. Bulletin OEPP/EPPO Bulletin 42, 552–559. , , & (
- 2007) Dose expression in plant protection product field testing in high crops: need for harmonization. Bayer CropScience Journal (formerly Pflanzenschutz-Nachrichten Bayer) 60, 85–96. , & (