Pistia stratiotes L. and Eichhornia crassipes (Mart.) Solms.: emerging invasive alien hydrophytes in Campania and Sardinia (Italy)
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 OEPP/EPPO
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 568–579, December 2012
How to Cite
Brundu, G., Stinca, A., Angius, L., Bonanomi, G., Celesti-Grapow, L., D'Auria, G., Griffo, R., Migliozzi, A., Motti, R. and Spigno, P. (2012), Pistia stratiotes L. and Eichhornia crassipes (Mart.) Solms.: emerging invasive alien hydrophytes in Campania and Sardinia (Italy). EPPO Bulletin, 42: 568–579. doi: 10.1111/epp.12004
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!