Michael Moynagh (with Philip Harrold), Church for Every Context: An Introduction to Theology and Practice, SCM Press, London (2012). Paperback (pp 490) £30.
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © (2012) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 610–612, December 2012
How to Cite
Nurser, J. (2012), Michael Moynagh (with Philip Harrold), Church for Every Context: An Introduction to Theology and Practice, SCM Press, London (2012). Paperback (pp 490) £30. The Ecumenical Review, 64: 610–612. doi: 10.1111/erev.12019
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!