God of Life
Rethinking the Akan Christian Concept of God in the Light of the Ecological Crisis
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © (2013) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 51–66, March 2013
How to Cite
Agyarko, R. O. (2013), God of Life. The Ecumenical Review, 65: 51–66. doi: 10.1111/erev.12026
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!