The Eco-Theological Significance of John 10:10
Abundant Life through the Sabbath, Trinitarian Vestiges, and the Tree of Life
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © (2013) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 83–97, March 2013
How to Cite
Deane-Drummond, C. and Rossing, B. (2013), The Eco-Theological Significance of John 10:10. The Ecumenical Review, 65: 83–97. doi: 10.1111/erev.12028
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!