The Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace
A Trinitarian Perspective on a Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
Copyright © (2014) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 150–153, July 2014
How to Cite
Robra, M. (2014), A Trinitarian Perspective on a Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace. The Ecumenical Review, 66: 150–153. doi: 10.1111/erev.12093
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!