Editor's note: In the interests of coherence and narrative flow, the order of the discussion was somewhat rearranged and additional background information provided.
The Pilgrimage of Justice and Peace
The Journey toward Forgiveness
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2014
Copyright © (2014) World Council of Churches
The Ecumenical Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 191–213, July 2014
How to Cite
Williams, R. and Lapsley, M. (2014), The Journey toward Forgiveness. The Ecumenical Review, 66: 191–213. doi: 10.1111/erev.12099
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!